로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

Fasting in Muharram on Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Dalil, Merits, Schedule…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Tawnya
    댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-09-06 01:01

본문

i wa sallam.

Meaning: "O Allah, preserve our faces with wealth, and do not humiliate us with poverty so that we have to look for sustenance from those who seek Your sustenance, and ask for mercy from Your evil-minded creatures and be busy praising those who give to us and be tempted to criticize those who do not give to us. Yet You, behind all that, are the One who has the authori

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

059507500_1587634731-Praying_Hands_With_Faith_In_Religion_And_Belief_In_God__Power_Of_Hope_And_Devotion___1_.jpghet Muhammad SAW.
    "From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Our Lord Tabaraka wa Ta'ala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: "Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?" (Narrated by Buk

Khodam in Islam is interpreted with different opinions. There are opinions that allow humans to have companion khodam to be utilized and there are opinions that do not permit it because it e

Still citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

This article discusses the dalil for Tasu'a and Muharram fasting, considering there are still those who doubt the sunnah status of these two fasts. Some think that Tasu'a and A

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그