로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

How To Find The Perfect Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me On The Intern…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Clara
    댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-09-07 11:45

본문

ghost installers near me Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Audi Rs4 Ghost Installer 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured how to install a ghost immobiliser a specific pin code. It's tiny and is taped how to install ghost immobiliser the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant message alerts on your cell phone to notify you if the car is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market Ghost can be set up in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal to your phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your vehicle than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be followed. It's simple to conceal, so that thieves can't interfere with the device.

KeyLab-1-e1658690716312-300x146.pngMessage alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection as well as an option to Google maps for the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also obtain an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그