로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

Fasting in Muharram for Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Evidence, Benefits, Sc…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Tarah
    댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-09-07 02:01

본문

shâlihîn.

Meaning: "O Allah, indeed this dhuha is Your dhuha, this grandeur is Your grandeur, this beauty is Your beauty, this strength is Your strength, and this protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is in the sky, then bring it down; if it is in the earth, then bring it forth; if it is difficult, then make it easy; if it is (unintentionally mixed with what is) forbidden, then purify it; if it is far, then bring it near; by the right of Your dhuha, Your elegance, Your beauty, Your strength, and Your power, bring to me what You have brought to

067662300_1671073532-teenage-girl-with-praying-sunny-nature.jpgSimilarly for the meanings of syafahullah, syafahallah, syafakillah, and syafakallah. The following are the differences in meaning between syafahullah, syafahallah, syafakillah, and syafakallah compiled from various sources, Monday (18/9/

This article discusses the dalil for Tasu'a and Muharram fasting, considering there are still those who doubt the sunnah status of these two fasts. Some consider that Tasu'a and A

After knowing the Arabic prayer recitation after Dhuha prayer and its translation, you need to know the virtues of Dhuha prayer. Quoted from the book Berkah Shalat Dhuha by M. Khalilurrahman Al Mahfani, it describes the virtues of performing Dhuha

A herd of Albino Buffaloes, descendants of the Palace's Sacred Buffalo Kyai Slamet, clears the way for the Kirab procession commemorating the Night of 1 Suro of the Surakarta Hadiningrat Palace, in Solo, Saturday (31/8/2019). The procession is held exactly on the night of 1 Suro, which marks the transition of the new year in the Javanese calendar (me

047336700_1476159530-christian-quran.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그