로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

This is the method for join Dhuhr and Asr prayers, know the procedure …

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Genevieve
    댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-09-06 04:00

본문

085461900_1683812393-Buya_Yahya_2.jpgwal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

061991800_1589907669-2642086.jpgayer at Asr time.
    The procedure of combining Dhuhr prayer at Asr time is also called jamak takhir. It's called jamak takhir because it combines two obligatory prayers to be performed together at the

Many people mistakenly understand khusnul khotimah as passing away in a favorable state. Yet, this is not accurate. The difference of just one letter or a small misreading in Arabic can

4).

Thousands of residents from the slopes of Merapi participate in the traditional ceremony of mountain charity by setting adrift a buffalo head, which is conducted every night of 1 Muharam or the night of 1 Sura according

nk While Standing
    A hadith mentions, "None of you should drink while standing, if he forgets, then he should vomit." Drinking while standing can interfere with the balance of fluids in the body and damage the digestive system. Carrying out drinking milk on 1 Muharram while sitting, following this advice, is part of the etiquette of drinking as instructe

e recitation:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

Muslims perform Tahajud prayer during the Night of Lailatul Qadar at Naif Mosque, Dubai (5/5/2021). 10 days before the end of Ramadan, Muslims perform Itikaf to attain the night of glory (Lailatul Qadar) by reciting the Quran, doing Tahajud Prayer and reme

Kashmiri Muslims praying during the month of Ramadan at a holy site in Srinagar, Indian-controlled Kashmir, May 7, 2019. Currently, Muslims around the world are observing worship during the month of Ramadan by abstaining from hunger, thirst, and desires from dawn

The meanings of khusnul khotimah and husnul khotimah are very different. Khusnul means disgraceful, while husnul denotes good. This undoubtedly indicates that you must be careful when conveying a message to someone, particularly if the message is communicated in writing. Even in verbal speech, you certainly should be care

3).

One thing that Muslim immigrants in the US, including those from Indonesia, miss is the sound of the adhan from mosques, reminding them of prayer times and breaking the fast during Ramadan. But in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the sound of the adhan can now be heard, thanks to local governm

k Something Halal
    A Muslim is mandated to drink something halal such as water, milk, tea, and coffee. Prophet Muhammad SAW forbade drinking anything intoxicating like khamr. When observing drinking milk on 1 Muharram, it's essential to guarantee that the milk being drunk is halal, in line with the etiquette of drinking as taugh

n Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

isgraceful state.
    Nevertheless, these two phrases are actually just different transliterations but refer to the same word. Whether someone writes the meaning of khusnul khotimah or husnul khatimah or others, the meaning is that which denotes a good end. Not any other meaning. Certainly, what is appreciated is the good intention you want to express. The meaning of khusnul khotimah is undoubtedly expressed with good intentions. Nevertheless, it would be better if you use the correct word because you now know, not khusnul khotimah but husnul khotim

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그