로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

This is how to combine Zuhr and Asr prayers, know how to perform short…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Lon
    댓글 0건 조회 71회 작성일 24-09-06 00:01

본문

087487500_1711549746-Gus_Baha...ok.jpgThe procedure of combining Dhuhr prayer at Asr time is actually quite simple, that is by intending to carry out Dhuhr and Asr prayers combined, then performing Asr prayer, then immediately followed without pause by doing Dh

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpgThere are several dates in the month of Muharram that are encouraged for performing voluntary fasting with various virtues. So, is it permissible to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

Meanwhile, the dua for the beginning of the year is recited 3 times in order to greet the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

its own benefits.
    "It's possible that the Prophet saw was only told about the virtue of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the final days of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but couldn't increase fasting in the month of Muharram due to different hindrances, such as illness, travel, Here's more regarding cara jamak takhir (https://www.liputan6.com/hot/read/5263236/niat-jamak-takhir-maghrib-isya-ketahui-juga-tata-cara-sholat-jamak-qasar) look at our site. and the lik

Actually, there is another form of rukhsah or concession in prayer besides jamak, namely qasar. Qasar prayer means shortening. The rukhsah of qasar prayer is shortening 4 rak'ahs to 2 rak'ahs. For example, Dhuhr prayer is performed in 2 rak'ahs, as wel

012540700_1699534728-masjid-pogung-dalangan-sDLkSliGDgU-unsplash.jpgon's personality.
    In Islam, there is controversy about whether khodam is really a jinn or not. Some contemporary Salafi scholars and some opinions from Islamic history permit the use of khodam, if they are indeed considered as jinn, with certain conditions and limitations. Nevertheless, this opinion contradicts the perspectives of some scholars, such as Imam Ahmad bin Hambal, who regards asking for help from jinn or using them in certain contexts can lead

Worshippers pray during Friday prayer at Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Friday (11/2/2022). Amid the surge in Covid-19 cases in DKI, Istiqlal Mosque limits the number of worshippers to a maximum of 50 percent and the operational hours for visitors t

e recitation:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

uhammad SAW said,
    "Every joint in your body must give charity every morning. Every tasbih is charity, every tahmid is charity, every tahlil is charity, every takbir is charity, commanding good is charity, and forbidding evil is charity. And all of that can be equated with performing two rakaat of Dhuha prayer." (Narrate

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpge recitation:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

he previous year.
    "The fast of Arafah removes the sins of the past year and the coming year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the preceding y

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그