로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

The Deputy Chairman of the Gerindra Party, Habiburokhman, believes tha…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Randi
    댓글 0건 조회 10회 작성일 24-09-05 09:19

본문

"Actually, the PKS declaration yesterday did not meet the candidacy quota, so we do not yet count Mr. Anies and Mr. Sohibul as definitive candidates," said Habiburokhman at the Parliament Complex in Senayan, Jakarta, on Wednesday (26/6/2024).

**Response from Central Java Police Chief Ahmad Luthfi** Central Java Police Chief Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi's name is gaining traction to run in the 2024 Central Java Pilkada. He responded to this matter. "I am still on duty. If it is the people's aspiration and the people assess it, but for now, I am still on duty carrying out official activities," Luthfi said at The Tribrata, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, on Monday. So far, he has not communicated with any political party about the Central Java Pilkada. "Not yet, not yet (no communication)," he stated. However, he is ready to relinquish his position if nominated as a gubernatorial candidate by a political party. "Yes, of course (I will resign if nominated)," he stated. He has not yet decided to resign from the police force in the near future. Luthfi mentioned that he is still monitoring the situation going forward. "We will see the situation," he stated.

In case you cherished this informative article as well as you would like to be given details relating to Physician selection guide i implore you to visit our own web site. **PKS Receives Positive Signal from Surya Paloh to Build Coalition in Jakarta Pilkada** The Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) has nominated the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman pair for the 2024 Jakarta Pilgub. PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu mentioned that the General Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, has given a positive signal towards this duo. "I'm continuously building political communication with the NasDem Party, especially I made an effort to meet Mr. Surya Paloh, alhamdulillah he received me warmly and gave a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," stated Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on June 25. Syaikhu said that PKS needs to build communication with other political parties, including NasDem, to meet the requirements for the nomination of governor and deputy governor in the Jakarta Pilkada. "PKS realizes it cannot nominate a candidate alone because the number of seats we have does not yet meet the requirements to endorse independently; we have only 18 seats, and the requirement is 22. So, we still need 4 more seats," he said. After NasDem, PKS will soon build communication with the Chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB), Muhaimin Iskandar or Cak Imin, to build a coalition in the Jakarta Pilkada. "InsyAllah, in the next few days, I will also try to communicate with PKB, with Cak Imin," he ended.

In the dynamic tapestry of Indonesian national politics, a scheduled conference between Megawati Soekarnoputri, the leader of the Indonesian Democratic Event of Struggle (PDIP), and Prabowo Subianto, the freshly chosen President and leader of the Gerindra Celebration, represents a substantial step towards unity and partnership. This post dives into the effects of this conference, showing on its relevance for Indonesian political consistency and the broader goals it seeks to attain.

Beyond Political Distinctions
    The planned event highlights an essential reality: that beyond the affordable nature of elections and political associations, there exists a common commitment to the country's well-being. This conference is a testimony to the capability of leaders to increase above differences for the common good.

083150600_1718962575-20240621_144054.jpgPreviously, Bambang Pacul mentioned that his party is still finalizing the nominations for the 2024 Central Java Pilgub. Pacul emphasized that PDIP is open to any prominent figures, including Central Java Police Chief Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi. "It is still in discussion and under survey, and we will report the decision to the central committee," Bambang Pacul said in response to whether the Central Java PDIP has shortlisted Ahmad Luthfi’s name at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Thursday. Pacul mentioned that the names of prominent figures emerging from various survey results will be proposed to the PDIP Central Executive Board (DPP). He left the decision on the Central Java Pilkada nominations to PDIP Chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri. "The decision is at the central level, but we will submit the data and survey results," Pacul stated in response to questions about Ahmad Luthfi being considered by PDIP in Central Java. "The final decision in Central Java is in the hands of the Chairwoman. If PDIP doesn’t nominate, it’s impossible. We will definitely nominate someone. Which one, we don’t know yet," he stated.

012320100_1714546072-Malaysia_02.jpgThe Global Effects
    Past nationwide borders, this conference in between Megawati and Prabowo sends out a positive signal to the international neighborhood. It demonstrates Indonesia's commitment to unity and stability, boosting its standing on the international stage.

The Impact on Future Political Alliances
    This historic meeting could additionally affect future political alliances, opening the door to brand-new coalitions that might reshape the Indonesian political landscape. Such alliances can cause ingenious services for nationwide challenges, driven by a cooperation.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그