로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

Can one observe fasting on Muharram 1st a.k.a. Suro 1st, What's the le…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Nell Llewelyn
    댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-09-06 03:01

본문

043222700_1647500264-Ilustrasi_sholat_tasbih.jpgyâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a phrase of dhikr and supplication that was read by Prophet Yunus. He was a prophet from the Abrahamic religion known for reciting the dhikr la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin repeatedly to seek assistance from Allah SWT (his Lord) to lift

064956900_1555744101-glass-1587258_1920.jpgIn the near future, Muslims will welcome the New Year 1 Muharram 1446 H taking place on July 7, 2024. This occasion is generally observed with diverse traditions and events to com

Muslims are indeed encouraged to pray for each other in matters of goodness. When receiving a good prayer, a Muslim should also reciprocate with a good prayer. Here are good prayers that can be spoken in response to the prayers of syafahullah, syafahallah, syafakillah, and syafak

For example, if someone is working out of town and hears that their father has fallen ill, they can use the word "syafahullah" through their mother or another intermediary as a prayer or hope to Allah for their father's rec

its own virtues.
    "It's possible that the Prophet saw was only told about the excellence of Muharram exceeding Shaban in the last periods of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but didn't have the chance to multiply fasting in the month of Muharram due to various hindrances, such as illness, travel, and the lik

e recitation:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

The word syafakallah is also an expression that can be directed directly to the person being spoken to, especially when used to pray for the recovery of a man who is sick. Although its use can be through written communication or telephone, this word is still used directly to the person who is

Dhikr is also a practice that was greatly beloved by the Prophet SAW. He never missed doing dhikr every day, making it one of the recommended practices for Muslims. Following the Prophet's practices is highly recommended in

n Additionally, the most renowned benefit of doing Dhuha prayer is obtaining ease in livelihood. If you have any questions regarding where and ways to utilize doa sholat dhuha lengkap, you can call us at our web site. This is because Muslims who perform this prayer will gain the equivalent of ganimah or spoils of war rapidl

n Furthermore, for those who perform Dhuha prayer, Allah SWT will build a beautiful house made of gold for them in paradise. Some also say that any Muslim, male or female, who performs this prayer will receive rewards similar to doing Umra

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

Dhikr is a way to draw closer to Allah SWT. It is one of the deeds most beloved by Allah. The Prophet SAW taught that remembrance of Allah is the purest act in His sight and can raise one's status. Through dhikr, one can feel close to Allah and feel more connected t

كَرِيْمُ
    Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

062137400_1676416680-masjid-pogung-dalangan-zcJIoMCFNwM-unsplash.jpgto the sea.
    The benefit of la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is that it is a prayer and remembrance that allows a person to confront their life problems more easily. Whether it's to lift all difficulties in their life or to be strengthened in facing life's difficulties. Allah assures this for anyone who earnestly asks for it. So, how can one implement la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzo047336700_1476159530-christian-quran.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그