로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

Understanding the Significance of Syafahallah: These are the Differenc…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Gretchen
    댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-09-06 03:05

본문

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpg"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

ing supplication.
    اللهُ اَكْبَرُ كَبِرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلهِ كَشِيْرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللهِ بُكْرَةً وَاَصِيْلًا . اِنِّى وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِيْ فَطَرَالسَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْااَرْضَ حَنِيْفًا مُسْلِمًا وَمَا اَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِيْنَ . اِنَّ صَلَاتِيْ وَنُسُكِيْ وَمَحْيَايَ وَمَمَاتِيْ لِلهِ رَبِّ الْعَا لَمِيْنَ . لاَ شَرِيْكَ لَهُ وَبِذَ لِكَ اُمِرْتُ وَاَنَ مِنَ ال

043222700_1647500264-Ilustrasi_sholat_tasbih.jpgThe phenomenon of Muslims drinking milk on 1 Muharram has become a practice advocated by ulama. This observance is done as a way of hope and prayer so that the new year becomes a pure, immaculate, and benevolent year. In Indonesia, this tradition is more known and followed by the Islamic organiza

What time to perform tahajjud prayer is certainly something you need to understand before knowing the procedure for tahajjud prayer. What time to perform tahajjud prayer is recommended to be done in the last third of the night. When to do tahajjud prayer can be done at the beginning, middle, or end of the

Prayer is an act of worship that must be performed 5 times a day. Performing prayer is an obligation set by Allah SWT in the Quran. It is crucial for every Muslim to meet this obligation as evidence of belie

It's essential to know the beginnings of drinking milk on 1 Muharram in order to understand its meaning and benefits. This custom comes from a great scholar of Makkah, Abuya As-Sayyid Muhammad bin Alawy Al Maliki, who often distributed milk to his students every 1 Muharram. This suggestion is referred to a form of Tafa"ul o

Drink Excessively
    Allah SWT states in QS. Al-A'raf: 31, "Eat and drink, but do not be excessive. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are wasteful. If you enjoyed this article and you would such as to get more information regarding khusnul khotimah artinya kindly browse through our web-site. " Drinking too much can cause overhydration and brain function disturbances. Observing the suggestion not to be excessive when drinking milk on 1 Muharram is part of keeping health and adhering to the etiquette of drinking as demonstrate

d Its Prayer

The beginnings of the observance of drinking milk on 1 Muharram come from a tradition encouraged by scholars as a way of expectation and prayer to greet the new Hijri year with blessings. KH Abdul Hamid, Chairman of Rabithah Ma'ahid Islamiyah Nahdlatul Ulama (RMINU) Pringsewu Regency, cited from the official website of Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) elucidates that drinking milk at the commencement of the Hijri year ha

ose who bow down.
    The order of prayer duas is crucial for a Muslim to know to ensure the validity of the prayer. In Islamic teachings, prayer is the pillar of religion that needs to be preserved to remain strong. In addition to the sequence of prayer duas, it is also essential to kno

nk While Standing
    A hadith states, "None of you should drink while standing, if he forgets, then he should throw up." Drinking while standing can disturb the balance of fluids in the body and damage the digestive system. Practicing drinking milk on 1 Muharram while sitting, observing this recommendation, is part of the etiquette of drinking as demonstrate

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그