로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

Invocation for the Beginning and Conclusion of the Muslim New Year 1 M…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Janine
    댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 24-09-06 08:38

본문

050274500_1671605810-pexels-mohammad-ramezani-12772601.jpgatihah Recitation
    بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

025181600_1567320344-20190831-Kirab-Laku-Bisu-Pura-Mangkunegaran--5.jpgin any condition.
    When a Muslim dies not in a state of husnul khotimah, it is because they themselves opted for it. As expressed by Imam Suyuthi in Syarh As Shudur that the factor of someone becoming khusnul khotimah (passing away in a disgraced state) is like ignoring prayer matters, If you adored this short article and you would such as to obtain even more details relating to doa latin dhuha; Www.liputan6.com`s blog, kindly check out our website. drinking khamr, defying parents,

085381500_1671090332-pexels-alena-darmel-8164382.jpgtiples.

Dhuha prayer is performed in the morning, namely from 08.00 to 11.00. For Muslims, doing Dhuha prayer is the appropriate time to ask for sustenance and seek forgiveness. Because a servant who carries out Dhuha prayer and recites the Arabic prayer after Dhuha prayer will

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I engaged in them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

Every Muslim should know the prayer recitations from beginning to end. Prayer is the pillar of religion that cannot be neglected, especially the obligatory prayers. Obligatory prayers are c

for all Muslims.
    In performing prayers, there are procedures that should be implemented by Muslims, namely intention, movements, and recitations. By reciting the prayer from beginning to end, the prayer is in accordance

not to misspeak.
    The meaning of khusnul khotimah is often assumed to be departing in a good state. Nevertheless, this is not accurate. The meaning of khusnul khotimah is a shameful end. This meaning of khusnul khotimah is extremely different from husnul khotimah, which ought

كَرِيْمُ
    Allahumma ma "amiltu min 'amalin fî hadzihi sanati ma nahaitani 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

khusnul khotimah.
    Husnul means good while khusnul signifies disgraceful. Therefore, the meaning of khusnul khotimah is a shameful end. Certainly, this will be catastrophic if someone dies and then you utter or write, "may the deceased be khusnul khotimah" which means may they en

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그