로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

The History of Drinking Milk on the First of Muharram, Associated Pray…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Lilliana
    댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-09-11 02:50

본문

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a phrase of dhikr and prayer that was read by Prophet Yunus. He was a prophet from the Abrahamic religion known for reading the dhikr la ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin repeatedly to ask for help from Allah SWT (his Lord) to lift

y to See the Past
    The next trait of someone having a khodam is the ability to see the past. The way to know if someone has a khodam or not can indeed be seen from one's ability to see the past. It is explained that khodam is a being that has existed for a long time and cannot be destroyed, but can be passed down. Therefore, someone with a companion or ancestral khodam will certainly have th

l Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, complete praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Alla

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그