로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

Muharram Fasting on Tasu'a and Ashura 2024: Dalil, Merits, Schedule, I…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Lashonda
    댓글 0건 조회 7회 작성일 24-09-11 02:16

본문

073939700_1598259806-engin-akyurt-2rlleYcpvtI-unsplash.jpgrated by Muslim).
    Citing NU Online Jabar, the basis for Tasu'a fasting is based on a hadith narrated from Ibn Abbas ra with marfu' status. Tasu'a fasting is a distinction from the fasting of the Jews. The

099784500_1649396321-shutterstock_739266361.jpgPrayer starts with standing upright facing the Qibla and intending to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may differ based on which prayer is being performed. Here are the recitations fo

from Allah.
    5. Long Istighfar: Astaghfirullah hal"adzim, aladzi laailaha illahuwal khayyul qoyyuumu wa atuubu ilaiih. Meaning: "I seek forgiveness from Allah, the Almighty, besides whom there is no God, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, and I turn to

Allah the Exalted
    The recitations of prayer intentions mentioned are for performing prayer alone. For congregational prayer intentions, there is an addition after the Adaa-an recitation. Add the recitation makmuman مَأْمُوْمًا when being a follower. If you loved this post and you would certainly like to receive more information relating to Imen's internet home kindly see our own web site. Add the recitation imaman إ

e Night of 1 Suro
    A practice on the night of 1 Suro is performing siraman. This is a ritual of taking a grand bath using water mixed with setaman flowers. Siraman is the same as a form of "sembah raga" (sharia) with the aim of purifying the body, as a ceremonial event marking the beginning of asceticism thr

Ashura fast.
    كَانَ يَوْمُ عَاشُورَاءَ يَوْمًا تُعَظِّمُهُ الْيَهُودُ وَتَتَّخِذُهُ عِيدًا فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صُو

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그