로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

The Invocation of Prophet Jonah: Arabic Script, Romanized Version, Tra…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Domingo
    댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-09-11 03:02

본문

Still citing NU Online, the virtue of Tasu'a fasting is as a complement to Ashura fasting which distinguishes between Muslims and Jews. This fast is also included in the main fasts and its virtue is classified as fasting in the nob

The procedure for tahajjud prayer, its intention and prayers must be known by every Muslim. In addition, you certainly also need to recognize its great virtues to be more motivated in performing this act of worship. To perform this ritual, you also need to understand the time for tahajjud p

043485600_1696233711-imad-alassiry-o9okmKW4MMI-unsplash.jpg"O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All praise is for You. You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hellfire is true. The prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour is

Allahumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika amantu. Wa 'alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khashamtu. Wa ilaika hakamtu. Fagfirlii ma qaddamtu, wa ma akhkhartu, wa ma asrartu, wa ma a'lantu, wa ma anta a'lamu bihi minni. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. La ilaha illa anta. Wa la haula, wa la quwwata illa bi

اَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

Prophet Muhammad SAW said: "Our Lord Tabaraka wa Ta'ala descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says: "Who is calling upon Me that I may answer him? Who is asking from Me that I may give him? Who is seeking My forgiveness that I may forgive him?" (Narrated by Buk

n Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

Thinking Pattern
    One of the features of someone who has a khodam is having a mature thinking pattern, even if they are still young. The thinking pattern becomes the most important thing to pay attention to if you want to identify whether someone has a khodam or not. A child or teenager generally has an immature and stubborn thinking pattern. This is distinct from khodam owners, who can have

A supplication that is answered. Prophet Yunus's prayer is considered as a supplication that is highly likely to be accepted by Allah SWT. This merit renders this prayer very special and valued by Mu

Prayer Recitation

Illustration of Praying Credit: freepik. If you loved this article and you would like to receive much more info pertaining to Historical hadith analysis kindly stop by our internet site. com

اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُك

081227700_1618457377-masjid-pogung-dalangan-VqrGmPlsx8s-unsplash.jpgأَنْتُمْ
    Meaning: "The day of Ashura was a day that was glorified by the Jews and made by them as a holiday, so the Prophet Muhammad shallallahu 'alaihi wassalam said, 'Fast all of you on that day'." (Narrated by Bukhari, N021435300_1658997499-27301720_7293572.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그