자유게시판

Prayer Order Along with The Movements, Learn to Ensure Correct Prayer

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Janis Given
    댓글 0건 조회 6회 작성일 24-09-11 02:19

본문

its own benefits.
    "It's possible that the Prophet saw was only told about the merit of Muharram surpassing Shaban in the final days of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but didn't have the chance to enhance fasting in the month of Muharram due to several obstacles, such as illness, travel, and the lik

Dhikr is also a practice that was greatly beloved by the Prophet SAW. He never missed doing dhikr every day, making it one of the sunnahs for Muslims. Following the Prophet's practices is highly recommended in

t) is true.
    O my Lord, to You I submit, in You I believe, on You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I argue, and to You I refer for judgment. Therefore, forgive me for what I have done in the past and what I will do in the future, what I have concealed and what I have revealed, and what You know better about me than myself. You are the One who brings forward and You are the One who delays. There is no god but You. There is no power and no strength

059507500_1587634731-Praying_Hands_With_Faith_In_Religion_And_Belief_In_God__Power_Of_Hope_And_Devotion___1_.jpg3).

A video became viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route performing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. The prayer room at the station was known to be full due to the large number of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers opted

n Allaahumma in kaana rizqii fis-samaa'i fa anzilhu, wa in kaana fil ardi fa akhrijhu, wa in kaana mu'assiran fa yassirhu, wa in kaana haraaman fa tahhirhu wa in kaana ba'iidan fa qarribhu bi haqqi duhaa'ika wa bahaa'ika wa jamaalika wa quwwatika wa qudratika, aatinii maa ataita 'ibaadakash-shalihii

he previous year.
    "The fast of Arafah removes the sins of the previous year and the coming year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast expiates the sins of the past y

033031400_1679908390-top-view-islamic-new-year-with-quran-book.jpgDhikr is a way to get nearer to Allah SWT. It is one of the deeds most beloved by Allah. The Prophet SAW taught that remembrance of Allah is the purest act in His sight and can elevate one's status. Through dhikr, one can feel close to Allah and feel more connected t

There are various dates in the month of Muharram that are encouraged for practicing voluntary fasting with numerous virtues. So, is it acceptable to perform voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

Allah the Exalted
    The recitations of prayer intentions mentioned are for performing prayer individually. For congregational prayer intentions, there is an addition after the Adaa-an recitation. Add the recitation makmuman مَأْمُوْمًا when acting as a follower. Add the recitation imaman إِمَام

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그