로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

Is it fast on the first day of Muharram alias 1 Suro, What's the legal…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Wilhelmina
    댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-09-11 02:30

본문

Tahajjud prayer is a prayer conducted in the last third of the night. Then, after conducting the tahajjud prayer, we are recommended to recite the tahajjud prayer. Reading the tahajjud prayer is thought to be g

025181600_1567320344-20190831-Kirab-Laku-Bisu-Pura-Mangkunegaran--5.jpgradise

"Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs, Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good. They used to sleep but little of the night, And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness." (QS.

079830400_1660102039-shutterstock_Gatot_Adri.jpgO Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

"Our Lord -Tabaroka wa Ta'ala- descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains. Then Allah says, "Who supplicates to Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give him? Who seeks My forgiveness so that I may forgive

The procedure for tahajjud prayer, its intention and prayers must be understood by every Muslim. In addition, you of course also need to be aware of its great virtues to be more motivated in performing this act of worship. To perform this ritual, you also need to understand the time for tahajjud p

its own virtues.
    "It's possible that the Prophet saw was only informed about the virtue of Muharram surpassing Shaban in the later days of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but didn't have the chance to enhance fasting in the month of Muharram due to several impediments, such as illness, travel, and the lik

Besides knowing what time to perform tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

efore dawn.
    During the month of Ramadan, a Muslim can still perform the tahajjud prayer after performing the tarawih prayer. In addition to our prayers being granted when reading the tahajjud prayer, ther

jud prayer:
    Allâhumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nûrus samâwâti wal ardhi wa man fî hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haq. Wa wa'dukal haq. Wa liqâ'uka haq. Wa qauluka haq. Wal jannatu haq. Wan nâru haq. Wan nabiyyûna haq. Wa Muhammadun shallallâhu alaihi wasallama h

The last procedure of tahajjud prayer is reciting the prayer after tahajjud prayer. The prayer after tahajjud prayer is very important to practice as one of the methods of tahajjud prayer. In the narrations of Bukhari, Muslim, and Abu Daud, there is a prayer after tahajjud prayer that is usually recited at th

اَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

e or not to give.
    O Allah, as You shield our faces from prostrating except to You, then protect us from needing anyone other than You, with Your generosity, Your kindness, and Your grace, O Most Merciful of all who show mercy. Suffice us with Your grace from anyone other than You. May Allah bestow His grace upon our master Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions, and may

033031400_1679908390-top-view-islamic-new-year-with-quran-book.jpgIf you want to find out more info regarding Interfaith studiesSA (More inspiring ideas) have a look at the webpage.062137400_1676416680-masjid-pogung-dalangan-zcJIoMCFNwM-unsplash.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그