로고

우리동네공사신고(우공신)
관리자 로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

우공신에서 제공하는 다양한 혜택들 놓치지 마세요!

자유게시판

Gian Zola Nasrulloh Joins Persita Tangerang for the Upcoming Liga 1 Se…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Rafaela Wearne
    댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-15 14:59

본문

Week 1
    - Friday, August 9, 2024: Persib 4-1 PSBS
    - Saturday, August 10, 2024: PSM 3-0 Persis; Madura United 1-1 Malut United; Persija 3-0 Barito Putera
    - Sunday, August 11, 2024: 15:30 WIB - PSIS vs Persita; 15:30 WIB - Persik vs Bali United; 19:00 WIB - Persebaya vs PSS
    - Monday, August 12, 2024: 15:30 WIB - Arema FC vs Dewa United; 19:00 WIB - Semen Padang vs Borneo FC

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

verona-juventus-l-2_3190d7d.jpgArema FC, the pre-season Presidential Cup champions, will face a tough challenge in their opening match of BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. Lucas Frigeri and his teammates will go up against Dewa United, a team touted as a potential BRI Liga 1 champion this season. Dewa United made notable acquisitions in the transfer window, including Alexis Messidoro from Persis Solo and high-profile players Taisei Marukawa and Jaja, who have strong reputations in Liga 1.

In the 2024/2025 season, BRI Liga 1 clubs are permitted to sign up to eight foreign players, with no restrictions on their nationalities. Persebaya Surabaya has added Darryl Lachman as their seventh foreign player for the 2024/2025 season. Initially, Persebaya planned to use only six foreign players, but recent developments led them to recruit Darryl Lachman. Lachman, a 34-year-old central defender, played for Perth Glory in the 2023/2024 season, featuring in 23 matches. Lachman has experience with Dutch clubs such as FC Groningen, PEC Zwolle, FC Twente, Cambuur, and Willem II. PSBS Biak has made a new foreign signing as well, bringing in Jaimerson Xavier, who played for Persis Solo in the previous season. Check out the complete list of foreign players for each club in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 below.

Persija Jakarta made it to the semifinals of the 2024 Presidential Cup but needs to evaluate their performance due to three consecutive losses. They allowed nine goals across the five matches they played. Barito Putera did not participate in the 2024 Presidential Cup but played several friendly matches against top-level teams. One notable result was a 3-0 victory against Persebaya Surabaya.

Persebaya Surabaya vs PSS Sleman
    Gelora Bung Tomo Stadium
    Sunday, August 11, 2024
    19:00 WIB
    Broadcast live on Indosiar
    Streaming live on Vidio
    Link to stream: Click here
    NOTE: To access live sports content on Vidio, a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription is required.

29/03/24 Madura United 0 - 0 PSS Sleman
    15/04/24 PSS Sleman 4 - 1 Arema
    20/04/24 PSS Sleman 2 - 3 Dewa United
    24/04/24 Persik Kediri 4 - 4 PSS Sleman
    30/04/24 PSS Sleman 1 - 0 Persib
    Under Paul Munster's management, Persebaya has adopted a more pragmatic approach. Bajul Ijo now focuses on strong defense. If this strategy is successful, they will have a good chance to secure three points. On the other hand, PSS Sleman might require some time to adjust. The new PSS players are very promising, but there are too many changes within the team. If PSS can find the right rhythm and shake off the pressure, they could earn points.

bolanet-ulang-tahun_2487a0a.jpgThe match between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera will be broadcasted live on Indosiar and Vidio on Saturday, August 10, 2024, starting at 15:30 WIB. Persija Jakarta advanced to the semifinals of the 2024 President's Cup but their performance needs evaluation due to three consecutive losses and conceding nine goals in five matches. Barito Putera did not partake in the President's Cup but has engaged in several high-profile friendlies, including a 3-0 win against Persebaya Surabaya. Matches between Persija Jakarta and Barito Putera are often intense. Last season, both encounters in BRI Liga 1 ended in draws. Will this trend continue in the 2024/2025 season? Persija Jakarta has been restructuring after their President's Cup campaign. Center-back Muhammad Ferarri believes they are ready for the season opener in BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. The 20-year-old is optimistic that Persija can perform better, and the support from Jak Mania is expected to be a significant factor. With The Jakmania cheering from the stands, Ferarri believes it will boost the team’s energy. "I am very proud to play in front of Jak Mania again. At the end of last season in BRI Liga 1, we played in Bali with limited support. As a player, I need the support from Jak Mania to boost our spirit," he said.

beto-goncalves_ff773b8.jpgIf you adored this short article and you would certainly like to get even more info regarding Jadwal liga 1 Indonesia 2024 2025 kindly see our web page.conor-gallagher-chel_d1a7d49.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

HOME
    카톡상담
    서비스신청
    우공신블로그